In March, 1776, George Washington purchased two dozen silver camp cups of created by silversmith William Hollingshead of Philadelphia, PA. Washington had the cups engraved with his family crest and he used the handsome cups throughout his campaigns. This pewter adaptation of Washington's Camp Cup is true to the original design. The base of the 3" tall cup is 2" in diameter and the lip is 3" in diameter.
By Salisbury. Made in the USA.