Mount Vernon West Front Notecards - Box of 8

$8.00
SKU 31228

George Washington's Mount Vernon was originally known as the Little Hunting Creek Plantation. The mansion was built in several phases between 1759 and 1787. This most beloved estate has numerous striking architectural features to include the two-story, square-columned piazza extending the entire length of the house on the river front.

  • Black and white drawing
  • Package contains 8 fold-over note cards and 8 plain envelopes
  • Printed in Virginia on environmentally responsible paper