Mount Vernon Neoclassical Mirror
Original price $3,339.00 - Original price $3,987.00
$3,339.00 - $3,987.00
Current price $3,339.00
This mirror in the neoclassical style was inspired by a gilded wood framed looking glass found in the west parlor of the Mount Vernon Mansion. The highlight of this mirror is the eagle with outstretched wings, an important symbol of strength and courage in Revolutionary America.
Available in two sizes:
- Small is 20” x 44”
- Large is 26” x 48”
From The George Washington Collection of Mirrors by Friedman Brothers, manufacturers of fine decorative arts since 1903. Friedman Brothers products are made by hand in the USA.
- Delivery charges vary according to location.
- The Shops will email you an invoice separately with the exact shipping charges.
- Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Contact us at email@example.com for additional information.
- Next-Day and 2nd-Day express delivery services are not available for this product.
- Local pick up is not available for this product.
- We are unable to ship this item to an APO or FPO address.