Mount Vernon Map Rocks Glass

$18.00
SKU 29948

In 1797, George Washington established one of the largest whiskey distilleries in America. The stone still house included a distilling room outfitted with five copper pot stills, a storage cellar for whiskey, and an office. In 1799, the year of George Washington’s death, the distillery produced more than 10,500 gallons of rye whiskey and brandy. The original distillery burned in 1814 but was reconstructed based on archaeological finds and extensive study of Washington’s records.

A map drawing of Washington’s farm is etched all around this sturdy whiskey glass.

This 3” x 3 ½” glass is dishwasher safe and comes neatly stored in a white gift box.