Eco-friendly Swedish Dishcloth - Sunflowers
These reusable, plant-based, and eco-conscious dishcloths are viable alternatives to single-use paper towels, and look great while doing so.
What makes it unique?
One Swedish dishcloth absorbs 20x its weight in water and can replace about 17 rolls of paper towels. They are absorbent but thinner than traditional sponges and thus dry quicker, in turn breeding less bacteria. Soft enough to clean streak-free, and safe to use on most surfaces including: glass, granite, tile and stainless steel.
Cleaning and reusing
Will hold up through over 200 uses and washes. Can be:
- Washed in the dishwasher (top rack)
- Placed in a washing machine (do not tumble dry)
- Boiled on a stovetop to sterilize
Comprised of simple ingredients
- 70% wood pulp/cellulose (from Forest Stewardship Council certified forests)
- 30% organic cotton; free from harmful chemicals (GOTS and OEKO-TEX Standard 100-certified)
- screen printed with water-based inks
Designed and printed in Connecticut, USA on cloth produced in Germany.
Size: 17 x 20 cm / 6.5 x 8 in