Washington's Portrait by Lambdin - Large Print
This 1854 painting by James Lambdin copies the head from John Trumbull’s full-length lifetime portrait of George Washington. Trumbull painted the original portrait in 1790, when Washington was 58 years old. Though Washington was then in his first presidential term, Trumbull portrayed him in uniform, celebrating him as a Revolutionary War hero.
Lambdin presented this portrait to the Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association in 1872 to furnish the Mansion, when the estate was nearly empty.
- Museum-quality giclée reproduction printed on heavy cotton canvas with archival pigment inks and semi-matte UV coating
- Hand-crafted stretched canvas print with 3" gold frame measures 29" x 35"
- Next-Day and 2nd-Day express delivery services not available for this item
- Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery
- An additional shipping charge of $45.00 will be added to your order at checkout
- Made in the USA