Washington Porthole Portrait Framed Print: Large Edition
The original of this circa 1823 portrait by Rembrandt Peale, known as the "Porthole Portrait" because of its unique shape, was painted 24 years after Washington's death. Peale based more than 70 versions of this portrait on a life study done in 1795 when Washington was 63 years old. This American-made giclee quality reproduction is created with high density pigment inks designed to resist fading and discoloration for generations. It is printed on canvas that has been stretched over an inner wooden frame, like a proper artist's canvas.
Frame is a 2 ¼" wood molding finished in matte black gesso with a red undertone and a gilt trim. The framed portrait measures 30" x 36" overall.
See the original Rembrandt Peale portrait in our museum collection.
- Next-Day and 2nd-Day express delivery services are not available for this product.
- Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery.
- A shipping charge of $75.00 will be added to your order at checkout.
- Local pick up is not available for this product.
- We are unable to ship this item to an APO or FPO address.