Mount Vernon 1792 East Front Framed Print: Large Edition
The East Front of Mount Vernon, c. 1792 by Edward Savage
George Washington once wrote that "No estate in United America is more pleasantly situated than this." His Mansion at Mount Vernon is situated on a hill overlooking the Potomac River, and the Washington family spent many hours enjoying the spectacular view from the piazza. This 1792 painting attributed to Edward Savage shows the east front of the Mansion and the surrounding lands of Washington's 8,000-acre plantation. Available with antique gold frame or black frame with gold accents.
Gold frame Width 3 in.
Image size: 21.75 x 36 in.
Full dimensions: 28 x 42 inches
- Next-Day and 2nd-Day express delivery services are not available for this product.
- Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery.
- A shipping charge of $75.00 will be added to your order at checkout.
- Local pick up is not available for this product.
- We are unable to ship this item to an APO or FPO address.