Historic Wood Bowl - White Oak #22
The wood for this bowl was sourced from a White Oak Tree Circa 1706, which fell on the grounds of Mount Vernon. This petite bowl with beautiful raw edge measures approx 8.75"W, 6"H,
Each handmade piece crafted by Doug Dill in Lanexa, Virginia is numbered and signed. This unique item is signed and numbered on the bottom; a small card with the number and tree source and date is included.
A certificate of authenticity signed by the Regent of the Mount Vernon Ladies Association accompanies your purchase. Historic wood is not eligible for a discount. To protect the integrity of the pieces in our collection, these cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Expertly created in Lanexa, Virginia by master woodturner Doug Dill
- Signed and numbered by the artist and accompanied by a certificate signed by the Regent of the Mount Vernon Ladies' Association
- Please note that there are no discounts available for this item
- To protect the integrity of the pieces in our collection, these historic wood pieces cannot be returned or exchanged
- Not suitable for use with water
- Handmade in the USA