Crossing The Delaware Framed Print: Medium Edition
In December of 1776, decimated by superior British forces, suffering from disease, desertion and lack of funds, General George Washington faced the unthinkable - losing the war. Despite all advice to the contrary, Washington made a courageous decision that is considered to be one of the boldest in military history. On Christmas night, with the American Revolution hanging in the balance, Washington took his army across the ice-choked Delaware River. The next morning, he led a surprise attack against a garrison of English troops and battle-hardened Hessian mercenaries in the Battle of Trenton. The overwhelming and miraculous victory turned the tide in the war and changed the course of history.
This museum-quality giclée reproduction of German-American artist Emanuel Leutze's painting is printed on heavy cotton canvas with archival pigment inks and a semi-matte UV coating.
- Hand-crafted stretched canvas print with frame is 18" x 25"
- Wood frame is finished with a smooth matte black gesso, with a gold trim
- Next-Day and 2nd-Day express delivery services are not available for this product.
- Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery.
- A shipping charge of $75.00 will be added to your order at checkout.
- Local pick up is not available for this product.
- We are unable to ship this item to an APO or FPO address.