1875 $1 Dollar Antique Banknote
This $1 Dollar banknote was issued in 1875. Beautifully preserved in intact original condition. Features a portrait of George Washington in the center and an engraving of Charles Schussele’s famous painting, Columbus Discovery of Land at left. Red serial number and scalloped Treasury seal.
Commonly known as greenbacks. Still legal tender today!
- Approximately 7" x 3" (larger than current dollar bill)
- Comes in sturdy clear plastic sleeve
- Beautifully preserved green back
- This is an original note, not a reproduction
- Antique money is NON-RETURNABLE