Mount Vernon by Mignot Framed Print: Large Edition
This luminous painting of the view to the Potomac from within Mount Vernon’s deteriorating piazza represents a key moment in Mount Vernon’s history: the period just before its acquisition by the Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association.
Hudson River School artist Louis Remy Mignot painted this work after visiting Mount Vernon as a guest of the last Washington family owner, John Augustine Washington III.
- Museum-quality giclée reproduction printed on heavy cotton canvas with archival pigment inks and semi-matte UV coating
- Hand-crafted stretched canvas print with 3" gold frame measures 30" x 42"
- Next-Day and 2nd-Day express delivery services are not available for this product.
- Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery.
- A shipping charge of $75.00 will be added to your order at checkout.
- Local pick up is not available for this product.
- We are unable to ship this item to an APO or FPO address.