Washington's Portrait by Lambdin Framed Print: Large Edition
This 1854 painting by James Lambdin copies the head from John Trumbull’s full-length lifetime portrait of George Washington. Trumbull painted the original portrait in 1790, when Washington was 58 years old. Though Washington was then in his first presidential term, Trumbull portrayed him in uniform, celebrating him as a Revolutionary War hero.
Lambdin presented this portrait to the Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association in 1872 to furnish the Mansion, when the estate was nearly empty.
- Next-Day and 2nd-Day express delivery services are not available for this product.
- Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery.
- A shipping charge of $75.00 will be added to your order at checkout.
- Local pick up is not available for this product.
- We are unable to ship this item to an APO or FPO address.