Washington at Valley Forge by Trego Framed Print: Large Edition
The circa 1883 painting "Washington Reviewing His Troops at Valley Forge" by William T. Trego is alternately titled "The March to Valley Forge, December 19, 1777". Trego, 1858-1909, was an American painter best known for his historical military subjects, particularly scenes of the American Revolution and the Civil War.
This museum-quality giclée reproduction is printed on heavy cotton canvas with archival pigment inks and a semi-matte UV coating.
The hand-crafted stretched canvas print is 30" x 16 1/8". The 2" black gesso colonial-style frame with a one-inch cream linen liner measures 36" x 22".
- Next-Day and 2nd-Day express delivery services are not available for this product.
- Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery.
- A shipping charge of $75.00 will be added to your order at checkout.
- Local pick up is not available for this product.
- We are unable to ship this item to an APO or FPO address.