Thirteen Colonies - Framed Antique Colonial Currency Set
Truly a one-of-a-kind collector's item; this framed set includes paper currency from all thirteen original colonies.
Beautifully encased in an extra-large gilded frame, this stunning display makes for a grand statement piece on any wall.
Each note is from a different colony of the original thirteen, as follows
(from top to bottom and left to right in frame):
- Connecticut – June 1, 1780 – Forty Shillings
- New Jersey – March 25, 1776 – One Shilling
- North Carolina – April 23, 1761 – Twenty Shillings
- South Carolina – December 23, 1776 – Five Spanish Milled Dollars
- Rhode Island – July 2, 1780 – One Dollar
- Maryland– August 14, 1776 – Two Dollars
- Pennsylvania – October 25, 1775 – Two Shillings and Six Pence
- New Hampshire – April 29, 1780 – Four Dollars
- Massachusetts Bay – May 5, 1780 – Twenty Dollars
- Georgia – September 10, 1777 – Four Fifths of a Dollar
- Virginia – May 6, 1776 – Twelve Shillings and Six Pence
- New York – March 5, 1776 – Half Spanish Milled Dollar
- Delaware – January 1, 1776 – Twenty Shillings
Because these notes are genuine antiques from the Colonial era, they have been diligently framed in order to be preserved. Each paper is archivally protected in Mylar, while the frame's glass filters 99% of UV light to prevent further fading and discoloration; matting and backing are from the highest grade of materials on the market (100% cotton rag); the final outer backing is museum grade coroplast, and dust cover is acid-free.
Framed size is 32” x 37”
Please note that there are no discounts available for this item. Only is one available.
Shipping cost is to be determined based on customer’s location. We will contact you with a shipping quote after purchase. Shipping cost will be charged prior to shipping the item.