Mount Vernon 1792 West Front Framed Print: Large Edition - Black Frame
The West Front of Mount Vernon, c. 1792 by Edward Savage
No estate in United America is more pleasantly situated than this," wrote George Washington in 1790, only two years before this view of the west elevation, attributed to Edward Savage, was painted. In 200 years, no home in America has surpassed the Mansion for its elegance and beauty. This 1792 painting shows the west front and courtyard of the Mansion, with George Washington and his family strolling along the bowling green. Available with antique gold frame or black frame with gold accents.
Image size: 22 x 36 in.
Black with Gold Frame Width 3 in.
Full dimensions: 28 x 42 in.
- Next-Day and 2nd-Day express delivery services are not available for this product.
- Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery.
- A shipping charge of $75.00 will be added to your order at checkout.
- Local pick up is not available for this product.
- We are unable to ship this item to an APO or FPO address.